Monday, May 12, 2008

MyRedDressWeekEnd


I walked into Blook in Bangsar, knowing that i would definitely find something red and nice there. 3 boys were in tow, my shopping companions for the day. Each dress i tried on had to be modelled publicly as Blook does not have mirrors in the fitting rooms. Finally, torn between a few choices, i called upon the boys (who were busy snapping photos of random girls passing by outside) for help, refusing to take the owner's advice-the owner and a bunch of salesgirls were trying to help me pick by then.

My shopping companions cam-whoring

Owner : You must really trust these boys' preferences.
Me : Yeah, they have good taste (brimming with confidence)

Just as those words escaped my lips, Joel picks up the skimpiest thing around, a brown tube. Hey anu, this will loook good. I think this is hot. Buy this!...gosh, boys will be boys!-the owner gave me a funny smile.


It so happens that a whole bunch of us are May babies. In conjunction with all the birthdays, we had dinner at Souled Out in hartamas at night. Dinner was yummy and i especially loved the Dragonfly signature drink. Paradise in a glass. I think it was a combination of dragonfruit, lemon, lime, mint leaves and dashes of this and that. This was followed by a cards and shisha session at Borneo Rainforest in Sunway, supper at William's corner in Kelana Jaya and drinks back at my place.



I woke up with a start sometime mid afternoon on Sunday. Stomach churning and head heavy, laden down by a hangover. Vague memories of dancing, laughing, dancing, laughing played in my head. Must have been a good night i had. It better have been. I spent my whole Sunday in bed, recovering. Everything i consumed, including water, came right back out 5 minutes later. My final bout of puking was at college's entrance in front of all the security guards.Ooopsie.

i welcomed a new member to my family.His name is Roofus. My first puppy, adding to my collection of bears, a green snake and an oversized Nemo-thanks b!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a nemesis called Roofus...

-SouL-
www.mysatrianeo.com