Sunday, May 18, 2008

High Rise Living

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. I can’t pick up the bloody wireless. The sweet spot before this was on the washing machine. Now I find that I can ‘curi’ my neighbour’s connection from the corner of my bed. Well, technically it is not stealing, just erm….sharing. Since this is only a weekend place, there is no need to fix our own connection. Being innovative, we even made our own device to focus random broadband signals from other units. An amateur one from a Pringles tin. Well it works. But it has been impossible to connect for the past god knows how long. Oh neighbour, whoever you are, wherever you live, wake up and turn your wireless on. Its past noon. I need you.

Oh, I didn’t manage to get tickets to watch equus :(…Bummer..but i did get my new body bar!finally..i thought my pierced hole would close up before i did.

No comments: