Tuesday, November 11, 2008

spicing it up...a lil too much

ohhh the horror stories that i have had to grit my teeth and listen to. about the times when all sense of sense was lost, totally gone. instead, in it's place boundless energy and whacky ideas. when inhibition virtually ceased to exist in the dictionary. a shovel would be the best thing anyone could give. i would dig a deep deep dark hole, jump in, and along with me i hope it consumes all the embarassing moments, all the crazy things i am capable of doing....and have done. when you wake up and your first thought is 'ohh fuck', yep you know there goes another resolution of yours. i'm sure everyone saw this coming-me and my list of 'three'. nobody had faith in it, not even myself. and now, two have been struck off, lasting less than two months. at least i'm still sticking strongly to the final one.

but hey i'll look on the brightside...at least i was entertaining.. :)

No comments: