Sunday, November 16, 2008

little things that i love

when someone picks me up and spins me around, transforming my world into a kaleidoscopic mosaic of colours, leaving me happily dizzy-fied.

the smell of brownies baking and chocolate chip cookies dunked into a glass of milk. even though i am not a fan of chocolates and ice cream.

reaching the top of the hill to be greeted by a spread of magnificent turqoise blue sea, that stretches so far into the horizon that it seems to blend with the sky. only in kuantan, where i call home.

having friends who hug me when i see them, hug me in midst of a conversation and hug me before i go to bed, time and time over again.

the way my senses heighten and pumped up energy surges through me when i'm on the squash court, even more so when there is an audience.

nightfall. there's something about the darkness that i find mysterious even welcoming. at times it's sexy and sensual. while others it's deep and soulful. this is why i'm rather nocturnal.

a platter of seafood. i'm a total food junkie and the sweet succulent taste of prawns, crabs, calamari and fish is a turn on. one of the reasons why i enjoyed bali to bits.

falling into deep undisturbed sleep, dreaming of nothing and nobody. and to awake in my own sweet time, not to be rudely shocked out of slumber by the incessant alarm.

chalet hopping back in college and now room hopping to entertain myself when i'm bored. this rarely happens nowadays though.

bangsar on a sunny weekend morning, with the endless boutiques to appease my apetite for clothes and smell of roti canai, nasi lemak and banana leaf wafting through the air from the many mamak joints, making my stomach rumble.

long warm showers where i can lose myself in my thoughts, i lose track of time as well.

mum and dad.bro and sisters.josephine and alissa.sujaen and sanjev.solo and sani.hannah and joanna.pragash.suresh and mohan and pradish and their endless family.vinodh.everyone who is not with me right now.i miss them.

being captivated enough, interested enough to hang on the phone for hours on end wishing it could last forever, bursting with excitement, looking forward to the next time we meet-yep that's when i'm in love.

playgrounds with swings. i will never grow up.

warm fingers kneading my sore muscles after a long day, with a strong and firm grip. it gives me a sense of security, like i'm being taken care of.

this can go on and on. i love joyous little sensations, things that keep me happily fulfilled.

No comments: