Saturday, August 2, 2008

i'm closing down my old blog...and i'm reminiscing my emo days

Eclipse 07/04/2007


Somehow you creeped into my mind last night, reminding me of the time when all sunlight was blotted out, eclipsing me. When I was groping in darkness. How did you manage to do it? I didn't even know you when you came along. My little Gift or curse?

You drew me into your twisted little game. Your Sick, so very sick game. Where no champion would emerge, nobody victorious, only two losers left behind. Yet we played it. Wrong move.

We happily tangoed together, oblivious to the world around us. You painted me pictures of blue skies and summer days. Why? Why not acknowledge the truth? That the wind was carrying news of our newfound passion. The wind that blows into every nook and cranny. It was no longer our space, no longer our dance floor. We now had spectators flocking to fringe it, slowly encroaching our area. People who were too quick to pass judgements.

Little did you know, that harmless tango would turn into a deadly waltz. It made us prisoners, chained to the floor. Dancing the steps the world wanted to see. Unable to be ourselves, like puppets acting out a show. Thank god that production has ended. Out of two fools, you turn out to be the bigger one...

What I don't understand is...

----------------------------------Why did you do it?-------------------------

-------------------------------How could you do that?-----------------------

-----------------------------Where is your conscience?---------------------

----------------Why does emptiness lie between your ears?-------------

Now the darkness has passed me by. The bright rays of sun that pierce through the clouds illuminate two horns on your head. How could I have missed it? Shit happens

But at this very moment I am revelling in the warmth of the sun's rays. My blue skies and summer days are here, for real. I am high on life~...are you?


Tangled Me 01/05/2007


I feel like a fly caught in a spider's web. The more i struggle, the more I am engulfed by tangles. Everything around me is so confusing, complicated, alien and foreign, NEW but yet I feel right at home. Maybe because the liquid silk that makes this web is as strong as steel, yet as soft as snow. Its strength gives me a sense of security, and its touch, a feeling of comfort. Each new tangle heightens my senses...Making me daring and adventurous. But a web remains a web, holding me down.

Am i the one who spun the web and somehow managed to get caught in it? Or is it my past doings that has brought about this silvery web that entangles me. A web called karma...?

Whatever it is, this web has made me aware of something. Of lately, I have been holding back thoughts that I fear will hurt another. I should start speaking out the things that run through my mind. Sometimes its better to just lay things in the open, point out a friend's mistake. People learn from mistakes, but how can they if they are oblivious of it? My silence will only cause the mistakes to happen, over and over again...and they might find themselves in a spider's web...mesmerised by the glimmer & shimmer of the silky threads. Fooled by its beauty. Unaware of its endless tangles. Just like me.

No comments: