Friday, August 1, 2008

I have given my brain a kick start today. And it's actually revving back to life!surprise surprise! On top of the many many hours of sleep, i have managed to be quite intellectually productive. I learnt some very simple phrases of spanish. No necessito ir al trabajo. That's my favourite.

i have started reading too. not just the newspapers (which is the only thing that tempts me out of bed every morning...only to be sorely disappointed)...Way of the Turtle has held me very captivated. I'm still trying to make sense of everything curtis faith talks about in this book. scalpers, speculators, traders, hedges..my my it's a whole new world to me. a world that i'm going to be thrown into, sooner or later.

ohh my dad says that i can use the new golf club pool...so quiero ir a la piscina!

No comments: