Saturday, June 7, 2008

randomness

The exam hall just before further maths applied, with the whole bunch outside

...so it is almost over.with further maths down i can finally breathe easy again. And applied was wayyy better than pure.thank god.i hope all goes well..

It is refreshing to be able to do anything that i want whenever i want..i spent the whole of yesterday teman-ing mum and dad shop..with a lil of my own thrown in.finally we landed in a gold shop, with me totally bored and uninterested. Dad was trying to coax me into buying some jewellery too since mum was intent on purchasing the whole shop. Too bad gold just doesn't appeal to me.mum said it's cheap to have daughters and expensive to have a wife. So have more daughters...but no more wives.geez..

As usual the whole of kl is abuzz on the weekend. Shop, shop, shop. Patrol the malls. Thats all people here do! Trying to get a park in the malls borders impossible. Crazy!i'm glad i grew up in kuantan.

I was walking the street in the curve with hwee yin today. Some f&n grafitti competition was going on. Huge mock cans of the drink was erected and decorated. Quite cool. Oh and we went bikini shopping. I still can't decide what i want.:(

I'm in starbucks for the umpteenth time. Blogging off the tiny screen of my phone. Guess this is why my mum calls me a screen-ager. They are looking for baristas. Maybe i should take up a job here. Might as well make some money.for the amount of time i spend here..and i can finally learn how to mix some coffee.

No comments: