Monday, June 9, 2008

Fisho


I went to the fish spa yesterday. it has been all the rage in kl lately. it was such an experience!

after washing our legs and donning bright blue japanese slippers, w
e walked up onto the wooden platform to pick an aquarium to dip our feet in. they have big fishes, medium and small sized fishes to suit your preference. putting on a brave front, i boldy tried to dip my feet in. i'm actually terrified of little aquatic creatures rubbing up against me. and these fishies are supposed to bite and nibble the dead skin off you. my heel was like a magnet to the fish, they swammmm like crazy towards me!...with a jerk, my legs would be right out of the aquarium again.finally after alot of coaxing that didn't work, solo tells me to be the cheapskate that i am and put my legs in to get my moneys worth. that did the trick. in my legs went. it was ticklish like hell!...but i got used to it....after alot of laughing and fidgeting. towards the end i managed to sit there in tranquillity letting the fishes gobble at me. i think they had a feast.

No comments: