Friday, October 10, 2008

out in the open

what do you say when someone tells you, i used to like you. Alot...?

half expecting what he was about to say, i never thought of my response. That awkward giggle and silence followed by "oh". i'm sure i could have done better than that. i think i knew it all along, even all those years back. But what difference does it make, especially now. i still love him as dearly as before, my friend that came along so unexpectedly. He was so similiar to me, like a male twin who thought and functioned just like me. So much so, it scared me sometimes. The beautiful friendship that blossomed all through these short years has been a pleasure.

i'm glad that the conversation just continued ever so normally after that. Just as if we had finished discussing the weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyer. u cannot tell stories and not name names.

Jo said...

hahaha. i write stories without name too. but that's beside the point/ i'm suspecting this guy friend of hers turned gay, and she's still accepting him for the way he is.

... said...

hahaha..wrong guess jo.lol, he just moved on.struck me off the list.lol.old story laa.