Monday, April 14, 2008

Joblessness

Bored in college

Alissa: I can't open my bank negara scholarship application form. I keep typing in my username and password and it doesn't work.

So then after 3 weeks of not being able to access her form, she decides to call bnm up to enquire. They give her the exact username and password that she has been trying. And she tries it again. Not opening. So Hwee Yin's tries, just to try her luck. Voila!~..the form loads.

We then come to a conclusion that Alissa's fingernails are so long that she is not quite sure which key on the keyboard she is hitting. She insists on shattering our conclusion. So i give her a typing test. This is the masterpiece she produces. A love letter.


Dearest S**O**N,

You are the pen to my paper. The peanut to my butter to my jelly/jam. The bubblicious to my bubble gum. The gaga to my baby. The period to my pad. The ice to my skates.

You fulfill me in everyway. Love love lots mucho gusto mi amilio and the armadillo
lis

yep.these are the little ways we entertain ourselves..sad, i know.

No comments: