Sunday, March 29, 2009

time, it just flies

in the past two weeks; i have made pancakes with the bunch. without any experience or recipe we churned out yummy chocolate and cheesey melty little things. i have made my way through the many many bulmers that cluttered my fridge. i have satisfied my craving for good south indian thosai, even though my dulled taste buds could barely handle the spicy chilli-ness. i have trudged all the way to leicester square close to midnight, only to find him wandering the aisles looking rather depressed. to buy or not to buy (an itouch)-he has a U2 special edition classic already. i have gotten off my arse and finally seen my gp. i now have 3 months worth of medication, hurrah!i sat with him in william hill as he took me through the abc's of horse betting. i have slogged through my coursework just so i can laze away my weekends. i have religiously walked up to the gym through rain and shine in my effort to be determined. i have indulged in the sweetest of sweet indian goodies, from ladhus to palkovas to payasam, heavenly. i have attended a session on spirituality and success on my own free will and was really impressed. hmmm...i guess now i know where my time goes.

No comments: