Tuesday, February 24, 2009

this is the end. maybe the new beginning.

to my past,

i am being cruel to be kind. my intention is not to hurt you, never ever will it be. i care for you too much. but for now, there is no other way. i am truly sorry.

to my present,

you have left me in a state of limbo. you swept me off my feet and then brought my world crashing down. you irreversibly shattered my believes into a million tiny pieces. your brutal honesty has left me raw and exposed. i wonder, where would i be now if i had never taken that glass of coke? your lilac mp3 player wouldn't be sitting on my shelf. the little pantry that has grown on my book rack would never have happened. would my choices be different? would my sleep still be sound and deep? the eye bags that have become a permanent feature on my face won't be there.

i have made my decision. *fingers crossed* let's see what the future holds.

xoxo

No comments: