Friday, December 5, 2008

is that what i need...dutch courage?

reflection, my greatest flaw. i have a selective memory, only looking back at the good times. i wipe out the times when i have wronged, when i have been hurtful, when i have taken greedily without giving in return. it's scary because i have been trying to dig up old memories, but they have been locked up so tightly i just can't seem to decipher the encrypted code. this soul searching, however, has managed to stir up emotions i have forgotten and long buried. the answers to some questions that have haunted me for so long are slowly being unraveled. my fleeting attention, my flirty flightiness. my inability to hold on,incapability of letting go.

i am being weighted down by guilt. i have giant steps to take to rid myself of this burden. i'm going to right the moral imbalance that has plagued me. never has the time been more right.

No comments: