Tuesday, September 9, 2008

hu-haah over nothing

i was spent. exhausted from the running around without him. exhausted from dealing with the loneliness. tired from the effort of getting back onto my feet. yes you spoilt me, thoroughly.

the night was still young. it seemed like i had landed myself in china. it was jam packed, oh god, i should have never agreed to this. i could hardly consume the bacardi in front of me. raising my glass over and over again, joining in the toasts, but only taking little sips. so much so i was still on my first glass when everyone else was doing their third or fourth. i was so dead bored, thank god for my three saviours. they whisked me away to the other side of the big city. this time it was like i arrived in india. the stark difference. oh no, all i wanted was balance and a good night out.

there could not have been a worse time for my past to catch up with me. something so trivial, i had tucked it away to the back of my memories. but when it comes out again, it just has to be dealt with.

she says she won't turn this into a drama it doesn't deserve to be. i say you must be amazing to turn this into one of your soaps when it lacks all the elements of sugar and spice. it's just a boring old story plot. but i like the way she likens old grudges to a comfy baby blanket...i'm sure you sleep well at night darling

No comments: