Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bitten In the Butt

The concept of karma as much as it rewards good deeds, is frightening...Maybe because i'm not always doing good...hmmm
***
J. Timberlake sang about it. Alicia Keys sang about.What goes around, goes around, goes around comes all the way back around. What goes around, comes around, what goes up must come down...but of course they were singing about their love lifes, which at the moment doesn't apply to me.
***
With a-levels around the corner, i wonder about the many ways ill thoughts and actions can come back and bite you in the butt. The worst scenarios possible!...Not securing a spot in uni, Not flying, Losing a scholarship, Resitting a-levels, the list is endless.
***
Well of course it won't be the end of the world, but it will determine the next 3 years of my life..thanks lis for getting me started on this. Its going to haunt me till June..:P

1 comment:

SANI said...

anu! dont put a link to me/sani's blog. dont want ppl nauseas hehe